No. of Recommendations: 1
I was looking at my profile today and noticed that the number of "Fools Who Love Me" had increased in the last week or so. However, when I view the list of "Fools Who Love Me", the number of names listed does not match with the number shown on the main profile page. They are off by two.

Any ideas as to why the numbers don't match? Just curious...

dt

FYI, I asked this on AAFQ board a few months ago and never really got an answer so I thought I would try my favorite board for an answer.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
dt,

I believe what has happened is that there isn't enough space on the first page, to show everyone who loves you. There should be a link to the second page where the remaining two Fools will be found.

If there's not...then it's a question for one of the TMF techies. :-)

Mare
No. of Recommendations: 0
I was looking at my profile today and noticed that the number of "Fools Who Love Me" had increased in the last week or so. However, when I view the list of "Fools Who Love Me", the number of names listed does not match with the number shown on the main profile page. They are off by two.

Any ideas as to why the numbers don't match? Just curious...

dt

FYI, I asked this on AAFQ board a few months ago and never really got an answer so I thought I would try my favorite board for an answer.

ditto - mine are off by 3 (they say 3 more than are on the list)

C.
No. of Recommendations: 3
It is because you can be a member of the Fool, read the boards, rec messages, have fave fools, and yet not have a screen name. You are only required to have a screen name if you want to post. The "invisible" people who love you just don't have a screen name yet and therefore can not be identified to you.

Hope that helps.

SkyeQ
It is because you can be a member of the Fool, read the boards, rec messages, have fave fools, and yet not have a screen name. You are only required to have a screen name if you want to post. The "invisible" people who love you just don't have a screen name yet and therefore can not be identified to you.

Very interesting. Thank you for the clarification!

dt
dsemmler,
dsemmler is already one of your Favorite Fools.

back on track,
trybjkt
dsemmler is already one of your Favorite Fools.

Thank you for the honor! :-)

dt (always loves to view the profile and find another Fool that values something I have said)
Advertisement