UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dsemmler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 8/30/2003 3:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I was looking at my profile today and noticed that the number of "Fools Who Love Me" had increased in the last week or so. However, when I view the list of "Fools Who Love Me", the number of names listed does not match with the number shown on the main profile page. They are off by two.

Any ideas as to why the numbers don't match? Just curious...

dt

FYI, I asked this on AAFQ board a few months ago and never really got an answer so I thought I would try my favorite board for an answer.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168829 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 8/30/2003 9:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
dt,

I believe what has happened is that there isn't enough space on the first page, to show everyone who loves you. There should be a link to the second page where the remaining two Fools will be found.

If there's not...then it's a question for one of the TMF techies. :-)

Mare

Author: cyberisme Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168832 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 8/30/2003 10:09 AM
Recommendations: 0
I was looking at my profile today and noticed that the number of "Fools Who Love Me" had increased in the last week or so. However, when I view the list of "Fools Who Love Me", the number of names listed does not match with the number shown on the main profile page. They are off by two.

Any ideas as to why the numbers don't match? Just curious...

dt

FYI, I asked this on AAFQ board a few months ago and never really got an answer so I thought I would try my favorite board for an answer.

ditto - mine are off by 3 (they say 3 more than are on the list)

C.

Author: SkyeQ Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168833 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 8/30/2003 10:40 AM
Recommendations: 3
It is because you can be a member of the Fool, read the boards, rec messages, have fave fools, and yet not have a screen name. You are only required to have a screen name if you want to post. The "invisible" people who love you just don't have a screen name yet and therefore can not be identified to you.

Hope that helps.

SkyeQ

Author: dsemmler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168873 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 8/31/2003 11:41 PM
It is because you can be a member of the Fool, read the boards, rec messages, have fave fools, and yet not have a screen name. You are only required to have a screen name if you want to post. The "invisible" people who love you just don't have a screen name yet and therefore can not be identified to you.

Very interesting. Thank you for the clarification!

dt

Author: trybjkt Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 169466 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 9/10/2003 11:12 PM
dsemmler,
dsemmler is already one of your Favorite Fools.

back on track,
trybjkt

Author: dsemmler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 169477 of 308881
Subject: Re: OT: Favorite Fool Count Date: 9/11/2003 12:04 AM
dsemmler is already one of your Favorite Fools.

Thank you for the honor! :-)

dt (always loves to view the profile and find another Fool that values something I have said)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement