UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977341  
Subject: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 6:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The US blew a huge lead on the final day and lost to europe again in the Ryder Cup. Excellent news for PA leftwingers.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819648 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 6:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It was an epic fail for sure.

But they still choose some people that have absolutely sucked at the Ryder Cup.

Author: JavaRunner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819650 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 6:47 PM
The US blew a huge lead on the final day and lost to europe again in the Ryder Cup. Excellent news for PA leftwingers.

No it's bad news.

Charlie

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819651 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 6:53 PM
Recommendations: 3
Too bad all those Republicans who made up the US Ryder Cup team didn't know the first think about teamwork or how to build a victory.

They just felt they were ENTITLED! to it.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819658 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 7:22 PM
Jim Furyk is one of my favorite players. But God bless him, he should never tee up a ball in the Ryder ever again.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819659 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 7:23 PM
Like I said. A US loss is something for you to celebrate.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819661 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 7:29 PM
Before you start telling people they should be for or against something, you might want to tell them what it is.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819663 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 7:40 PM
You don't know what the Ryder Cup is?

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819667 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 7:51 PM
You don't know what the Ryder Cup is?

Aint that like a Democrat's "Horn-a-Plenty"?

Not a "Horn-e-Plenty", that was a Clinton Plan

Bears :)

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819672 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 8:07 PM
Recommendations: 3
Excellent news for PA leftwingers.

LOL, you're not too desperate. What's next, "Lefty mothers wear combat boots?" Man up, can you?

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819674 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 8:12 PM
Recommendations: 4
"Lefty mothers wear combat boots?"

=================================

You have a poblem with lefty mother's wearing combat boots?

I remember telling my kid, if someone ever said that to him he should just smile and say "Yep".

Jean..vet, who wore combat boots.

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819678 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 8:42 PM
I hate golf. It truly ruins a nice walk or hike.

Although, the drink carts are a definite sign of civilization and intelligence. ; )

Icemann

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819687 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 9:08 PM
Man up, can you?

Fail. Do you even know what the Ryder Cup is? You were likely rooting for europe if you did.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819690 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 9:16 PM
Any real American would have been watching football.

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819714 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 11:21 PM
I have the exciting Giants/Eagles game going on in the background. Ping Pong is far more exciting that watching these two teams melt.

I wonder how many of the European players are home in their American residence tonight?

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819715 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 9/30/2012 11:23 PM
Recommendations: 2

Sounds like a sulky 7 year old.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1819803 of 1977341
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for lefties @ Ryder Cup Date: 10/1/2012 11:15 AM

That's worth an eye roll. Feeling divisive today, Dope?

Kind of twisted that one's sense of American exceptionalism could be so badly bruised by a loss in a golf tourney. BFD.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement