UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9824  
Subject: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/5/2002 5:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Sorry for the OT thread here but I started this board and I will do as I please thank you.

I got the results of the CPA exam today and I passed three of the four parts! I still have to pass that last part but it's a hell of a lot easier to study for one than it is for three. Anyway, it's the section I blew off studying for and I was only 3 points from passing it. Now I expect everyone one of you to reply offering your congratulations.

Agent
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1188 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/5/2002 5:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1189 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/5/2002 5:43 PM
Oh yeah, and if you really love me, you will rec the post.

Agent

Author: TheNajdorfDefens Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1190 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/5/2002 7:32 PM
Dude, try not to whore so badly in front of the kids, okay?

Naj

Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1192 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/5/2002 10:16 PM
Recommendations: 1
Dude, try not to whore so badly in front of the kids, okay?

But it's for a good cause.

Agent

Author: READLA95 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1195 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 10:40 AM
A big WaHoo to you. I plan on sitting in May. At least you got only 1 more part. I know several people that only passed 1 on their first try, and have to take all 4 over again.

CPA's Rule!!!

Amy

Author: TMFLiquid Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1196 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 10:45 AM
CONGRATS SIR!!!

done and done, and I mean done.

-a
vive la revolucion

Author: trunks13 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1198 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 11:23 AM
Worst OT post ever! But congrats on your success!

T13

Author: Jammer2 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1199 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 12:04 PM
trunks13:

Worst OT post ever

That was very funny. Thanks for the laugh, I need one today.

Agent,

I've been away for a few days so I haven't had the chance to say "congrats" yet. I wish you the best of luck on the last part of the exam. I suggest, and I'm sure that everyone else on this board will agree, that when you finally pass your CPA you should be more than happy to give us free accounting advice when we ask for it, since we gave you such great moral support.

Jammer2

Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1200 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 4:37 PM
I know several people that only passed 1 on their first try, and have to take all 4 over again.

I was one of those the first time I took it. I missed passing a second section by one point!!! The bahstahds. Good luck!

Agent

Author: agentpreppie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1201 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/6/2002 4:39 PM
Recommendations: 2
I suggest, and I'm sure that everyone else on this board will agree, that when you finally pass your CPA you should be more than happy to give us free accounting advice when we ask for it, since we gave you such great moral support.

Well since you don't know my real name nor my address or any other way to contact me which is needed to make a formal complaint, I sure will!

Agent - trying to figure out ways to get people thrown in jail

Author: UhuraY2K Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1205 of 9824
Subject: Re: OT: Good news for me Date: 2/7/2002 9:36 AM
Agent - trying to figure out ways to get people thrown in jail

I hear they're hiring at Enron.

Uhura :o)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement