UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BklynBorn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308722  
Subject: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/27/2007 7:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
does anybody here know where i can find the thread with the wedding where the bride and groom rented a few houses for a week for family and friends? that's just the bare bones of it but i'm hoping someone will recognize it from that. i want to nominate it as a model for a family reunion next year instead of the pricey "country club and hilton" my wealthy sister-in-law has proposed.

i've looked everywhere for that thread...

thanks and we now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

BklynBorn
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2gifts Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253662 of 308722
Subject: Re: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/27/2007 7:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I think it's this one over on LBYM.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=25527773

Author: BklynBorn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253664 of 308722
Subject: Re: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/27/2007 7:45 PM
that's it, thanks. great post for those of you who missed it......
BB

Author: BklynBorn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253665 of 308722
Subject: Re: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/27/2007 7:47 PM
Recommendations: 1
...and it's by the same newcomer who has been gamely participating in the exchange here about helping(or not) his STB MIL. sounds like a smart, cool guy.

bb

Author: SeeFoolRun Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253687 of 308722
Subject: Re: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/28/2007 4:29 AM
..and it's by the same newcomer who has been gamely participating in the exchange here about helping(or not) his STB MIL. sounds like a smart, cool guy.

Yes...a very smart, cool guy :)

thanks for the kind words.

Changed screen name but posts are mixed up as this one & cmvalentino. haven't figured out how to fix that - can't find an "edit post" button anywhere

SeeFoolRun (who maybe isn't so smart after all...)

Author: SeeFoolRun Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253688 of 308722
Subject: Re: OT: great wedding plan thread? Date: 5/28/2007 4:33 AM
If you want more info on what we're doing, shoot me an email at

info AT aprylsshowers DOT com

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement