UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Nola0911 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308446  
Subject: OT: Help find a cure for cancer Date: 4/13/2001 10:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

The following post was on the AMD board. Please sign up to help with this endeavor.
You can find information on the program at the web site below. Please join our team
when you get to the UD site...we are Team Motley Fool.

Nola

Author: PoorBloke
Number: of 56185
Subject: Help find the cure for Cancer
Date: 4/8/01 4:28 PM
Post New • Post Reply • Reply Later • Create Poll • Post News
Report this Post • Recommend it!
Recommendations: 48

Since my mother developed breast cancer (so this is something that I am personally
affected by), I would appeal to every poster/lurker to go to

http://www.intel.com/cure/

and sign up to use your spare CPU cycles to help find the cure for this deadly
disease.

I am going to post this on both the INTC board, the AMD board and the RMBS
board,
so forgive me for sort of spamming, but is is for a good cause, and one which is
close to
my heart.

I don't know of any other way to bring this to other posters attention, other then to
ask
you to rec this post so it appears on the "Best of" board.

And before you ask, I don't need the recs, and although I work for Intel, they make
no
money out of this at all.

Cheers, PB
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Mylan Transitioning from Generics
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement