UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 739981  
Subject: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 4:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Man who had sex with underwear-clad dogs forced to flee

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_629979.html?menu=news.weirdworld.badtaste

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70508 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 5:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Who says?

Author: AOLFoolman Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70510 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 5:03 PM
Recommendations: 5

Correction. Clinton did have sex with a dog....wearing underwear as well - if I remember the reports correctly, thongs I believe.

And forced to flee?? Close, but no cigar.

Author: BigRedJim Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70514 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 5:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
At least it's something he never got caught doing.

Then again, I'm sure Hillary wears underwear, so your theory is shot.

Unless she wasn't wearing any the day they conceived Chelsea...

If Chelsea was the result of natural conception...

Oh forget it, just thinking about anyone voluntary having relations with HRC has got me feeling very asexual.

Author: RonBass Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70515 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 5:52 PM

Or just didn't get caght...?

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70523 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 6:21 PM
We don't know that---

Perhaps we could get some Federal prosecutor to depose Socks on this subject.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: LivAboard Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70527 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 6:46 PM

Perhaps we could get some Federal prosecutor to depose Socks on this subject

Didn't Bill's dog die in an "accident" where it got run over by a car.

Dead dogs tell no tales, and wag no tails.

Author: twocbock Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70529 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/16/2002 7:03 PM
Perhaps we could get some Federal prosecutor to depose Socks on this subject

Didn't Bill's dog die in an "accident" where it got run over by a car.

Isn't Socks the cat and not the dog??

Author: jtmitch Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70543 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/17/2002 7:45 AM

intercst forwards newsworthy article:

And some folks on this board criticize you for being off topic. Go figure.

jtmitch

Author: CatherineCoy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70544 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/17/2002 7:49 AM
... some folks on this board criticize you for being off topic. Go figure.

And the Hallelujah Chorus will be along any minute now.

Author: galeno Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70650 of 739981
Subject: Re: OT -- Here's something Clinton never did Date: 7/17/2002 7:20 PM
Recommendations: 1
CatherineCoy wrote:
And the Hallelujah Chorus will be along any minute now.

Hallelujah!!!!!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement