UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ferjen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71764  
Subject: OT: Homework Date: 11/14/2012 6:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My daughter has been tasked to come up with an answer to the following question for school:

How does American politics affect Europe?

Great question. I've come up with a handful of things, but know I'm missing something. So, I post it here for some more ideas. Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65461 of 71764
Subject: Re: OT: Homework Date: 11/14/2012 8:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I would think that the contrasting foreign policies ... at least excepting the last debate ... would provide plenty of fuel for his discussion. Of course, the discussion might be somewhat different depending on whether we are talking 7th grade, HS senior, or college senior.

Author: ferjen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65467 of 71764
Subject: Re: OT: Homework Date: 11/15/2012 7:53 PM
High school junior. And I think it would have to be more along the lines of how our foreign policy affects Europe's foreign policy. That's a little harder...I wrote down the missile shield in Poland in my brainstorm for her...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement