Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: edemera Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 214656  
Subject: OT - How to keep warm Date: 11/13/2012 9:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Got two of these a couple months ago. They work great and are very energy efficient.

http://electricfireplacesdirect.com/products-accessories/fre...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JeanDavid Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 195851 of 214656
Subject: Re: OT - How to keep warm Date: 11/14/2012 10:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
But if you have no electricity, what do you do? This?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/10/warm-up-coo...

Author: JasondinAlt1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 195869 of 214656
Subject: Re: OT - How to keep warm Date: 11/15/2012 12:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
I have one of those. It works as advertised and is very cool.

-Rob

Author: JeanDavid Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 195872 of 214656
Subject: Re: OT - How to keep warm Date: 11/15/2012 2:07 PM
Recommendations: 2
I wish they made a model that burned junk mail, throw-away newspapers, and the like...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement