UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wbadgergirl One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 343  
Subject: OT: Marathon Date: 9/13/2006 10:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I also posted this on the Fools Fighting Fat board and someone suggested I post it here. Stupid of me not to have thought of that first!!

I would appreciate any help from willing Fools out there!

I am training the Team in Training for the Nike Womens San Francisco Marathon which will take place next month. We are raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and as a fundraising goal the team needs a donation from every state. The only state we don't have is Maine. If you happen to be from Maine and care to donate please email me. Even if you can give a dollar we will meet this goal. The money is going to a great cause and is of course 100% tax deductible.

Please send me an email if you care to donate and I can give you info on how to do it.

Thanks,

Sara

PS. Even if you aren't in Maine and you would like to give you still can email me. I just really need a donation from Maine!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MainelyFoolish Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 336 of 343
Subject: Re: OT: Marathon Date: 9/15/2006 11:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I think I can manage a small donation to help out your cause. :)

Author: wbadgergirl One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 337 of 343
Subject: Re: OT: Marathon Date: 9/15/2006 12:10 PM
Thank you so much! I just sent you an email with directions on how to donate! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

Sara

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement