UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Lokicious Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35397  
Subject: OT: Shrub, Closet Demand -Sider Date: 1/7/2003 11:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"This is a plan that provides tax relief to the working citizens," Bush said Monday. "It's a plan that is a very fair plan. It's a plan that recognizes when somebody has more of their own money, they're likely to spend it, which creates more jobs."

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BUSH?SITE=MILAN&SECTION=HOME
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6037 of 35397
Subject: Re: OT: Shrub, Closet Demand -Sider Date: 1/7/2003 4:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Loki,

I'd be more inclined to give your posts some thought if you didn't use a derogatory or descriptive name of Pres. Bush. Reason being I know your post is going to slanted/slamming against the President.

LuckyDog

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement