Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DWSZ Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121592  
Subject: O/T - TMFPMarti Date: 3/5/2009 10:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Phil,

In response to a poster, in a part of your reply you said,

".......in the mail reader I use you can point to the link in the e-mail and it will show you where it's really going."

What e-mail service are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

Best regards,
Duane
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPMarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 104968 of 121592
Subject: Re: O/T - TMFPMarti Date: 3/5/2009 10:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1

Outlook Express. (Don't tell any computer geeks.)

Phil

Author: bacon Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 104972 of 121592
Subject: Re: O/T - TMFPMarti Date: 3/5/2009 7:13 PM

Outlook Express. (Don't tell any computer geeks.)

I get the same capability with Thunderbird, and without the security leaks of LookOut.

Eric Hines

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 104974 of 121592
Subject: Re: O/T - TMFPMarti Date: 3/6/2009 12:03 AM
not Phil, but I have the same feature with Hotmail. The address shows at the very bottom of my screen

Oh, you have to have the status bar checked in IE, for it to show.

Jean

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement