Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: foxhunter One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36686  
Subject: OT - TXMC Date: 4/20/2000 12:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Cal,

Are you a shareholder?

Kay
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 36686
Subject: Re: OT - TXMC Date: 4/20/2000 9:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!

Yep. Picked it up awhile ago and have been holding for some time now. Just heard from the company that the Chinese company that is coming will delay for at least a couple of weeks.

Also heard that the Canadian government visited the company and inspected the machine. Only the companies word on how that went so I don't really know.

Just waiting for more news right now. I'd like to see a nice spike but it held a steady rise the last couple of days and that's almost as good.

Author: capdev Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 36686
Subject: Re: OT - TXMC Date: 4/21/2000 9:36 PM
I have also been holding TXMC for a few months, I personally think the stock hasd a lot of potental, short term. CAPDEV

Author: foxhunter One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 36686
Subject: Re: OT - TXMC Date: 4/22/2000 11:01 PM
Thanks for the reply Cal.

TXMC is looking pretty good now I think after the fall to .30 from 1.30 basically IMO to MM manipulation and the law suit. The Street.com had an article that mentioned them Friday and the "crumb maker" is to undergo a 2 week production run. I think the Chinese visit will follow this 2 week trial run if it is successful.

Kay

Author: Calabogie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 36686
Subject: Re: OT - TXMC Date: 4/25/2000 3:40 PM

Good news out today that the Candadian government has approved the tax breaks for them after their visit. Not much happening to it but I'm waiting for announcement of some sales before I do anything. Hopefully that will happen within the next couple of months.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement