No. of Recommendations: 14
I dreamed we were roommates, in some unspecified city, going to college and commiserating about our sucky love-lives and lack of money. I was confused at first-why was I dreaming about some person I've never met?- but I think I figured it out.

Those of you who read the Depression/Divorce boards know that I am temporarily living apart from my husband. I have no idea how things will work out, but I can't remember ever feeling so lost and lonely and like I don't know what the heck I am doing.
I think I dreamed about you because you are unsinkable. Whatever life throws at you, you manage with grace and strength that I would give my soul to possess right now! I guess my mind is trying to say I should emulate your strength, even if I don't feel strong. You become what you are because of how you act, after all.

I just wanted to say thanks. I always feel better after reading your posts-and I've been reading a lot of them lately! I think I want to grow up to be just like you.

cathy.mn
Want to move to Minnesota? I think I'll be looking for an apartment soon...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Is it cold there?

Forget it!!

Thanks for the kind words, though. :):)

wild L. :0
Want to move to Minnesota?

Don't you think the Wild Trailer is cold enough where it is? <grin>
Yes yes yes it is certainly cold. Brr.

Not dry heat though, oh no. The windows and walls leak enough humidity that it's damp in here. The plants are doing great! Now I'm watching Jay Leno and they are showing people on the BEACH in San Diego. GRRRR!

wild L. :)
No. of Recommendations: 0
Come to Phoenix, and bring some of that cold with you! It's too hot today!
Not dry heat though, oh no. The windows and walls leak enough humidity that it's damp in here. The plants are doing great! Now I'm watching Jay Leno and they are showing people on the BEACH in San Diego. GRRRR!

And it's supposed to be in the 80s in LA today and 90s tomorrow.

Too hot for January, even for LA!!

Cassandra

Advertisement