Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57325  
Subject: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 4:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
I just became a great-grandmother of a beautiful baby girl.
Life is good.
Shelley
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ekavana186 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56559 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 9:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Mazel Tov

or as we say in Boston: Congrats

Ed

Author: sellers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56560 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 11:36 AM
Wonderful. Such joy!!

Joan

Author: vr5240 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56561 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 3:31 PM
Oh how wonderful! Give her a kiss from her QS friends. Enjoy!

Verna

Author: CoffeeladyinFL Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56562 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 8:00 PM
Wonderful news....congrats!

Linda

Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56563 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 8:03 PM
Congrats to you and the proud parents.

Aren't all babies beautiful? Of course, girls are more so...

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56564 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/28/2012 8:42 PM
ooooh that is SO cool Shel!

What are they going to call her?

(How about Shelley ;o)

xxx
cat

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56565 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 9/29/2012 6:33 PM
Recommendations: 4
Thanx for all the good wishes. I
This experience is really a bit overwhelming and making me feel very ancient but quite blessed.
Shelley

Author: shelley511 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56569 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 10/4/2012 9:57 AM
The baby was named today Her name is Eliana Shira (accents on the last syllable). Eliana means God answered and Shira ( named for my mother)means song.

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56570 of 57325
Subject: Re: OT--Wonderful News Date: 10/4/2012 4:08 PM
Very cool, Shelley. They'll probably end up calling her Ellie or El, - and that's OK too.

Glad you're checking in, because I don't care what you say, - for you to be in that part of the world is WORRISOME!

(Altho after I read that Roseanne Barr was running for prime minister of Israel, I knew there was nothing at all to worry about. ;o)

xxx
*!*

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement