UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blue3dragon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 37115  
Subject: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/25/2012 7:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
So when I replied to MOI's post I saw balloons. I had to check to be sure. It's been 11 years?! Wow. This board & the pet lovers board have been my "home" boards though I've learned quite a lot from others as well. Don't post as much anymore as time is limited (was doing my clinical full time & working full time) but I still read the boards. It's amazing when I think of what my life was like when I found this board - all the clutter I had. Now I have a house that would welcome anyone for a surprise visit. Might need a dusting on short notice but otherwise it's all good. I can't begin to say how freeing & how comfortable it is to come home to a house that isn't stuffed to the gills with nonsense. So thank you to everyone on this board for getting me here!!

Michele
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35933 of 37115
Subject: Re: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/25/2012 9:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So when I replied to MOI's post I saw balloons. I had to check to be sure. It's been 11 years?! Wow. This board & the pet lovers board have been my "home" boards though I've learned quite a lot from others as well. Don't post as much anymore as time is limited (was doing my clinical full time & working full time) but I still read the boards. It's amazing when I think of what my life was like when I found this board - all the clutter I had. Now I have a house that would welcome anyone for a surprise visit. Might need a dusting on short notice but otherwise it's all good. I can't begin to say how freeing & how comfortable it is to come home to a house that isn't stuffed to the gills with nonsense. So thank you to everyone on this board for getting me here!!

Michele

I have also been here 11 years. Time sure does fly, and it seems to go by faster as you get older!

Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35935 of 37115
Subject: Re: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/26/2012 11:09 AM
Happy belated Fooliversary! I'm so glad you're here and I've gotten the opportunity to be friends with you.

Frydaze1

Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35936 of 37115
Subject: Re: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/26/2012 11:11 AM
I have also been here 11 years.

Me too! What a coincidence.

Frydaze1

Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35938 of 37115
Subject: Re: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/26/2012 8:07 PM
I have also been here 11 years.

Me too! What a coincidence.

Frydaze1

That's weird that all the cool people showed up in 2001. :-)

Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35939 of 37115
Subject: Re: OT: Wow, 11 years Date: 9/29/2012 1:31 AM
Recommendations: 5
That's weird that all the cool people showed up in 2001. :-)

Hey! I got here in 1998, but I'm no less cool! ;)

Cassandra

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement