Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
from blford at the barbecue board
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=25248564&post=true

Charles Robinson, Crobinso, devoted baseball fan and lover of big Mercury sedans, had passed away. His sense of humor and ready wit will be missed by all

Requiescat in Pace
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I was wondering why I hadn't heard from him recently. According to another post he had a couple months ago, he would have been 52 next month. Way, way too young.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I was wondering why I hadn't heard from him recently. According to another post he had a couple months ago, he would have been 52 next month. Way, way too young.

May he RIP.

Christina
No. of Recommendations: 0
From blford, again. Thanks to him for his help.

The funeral home info is:

Henry S. Washington & Sons Co., Inc.
4925 Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave Ne
Washington DC 20019
(202) 398-6700

www.usafuneralhomesonline.com/funeralhomesbystate/washingtondcfuneralhomes/washingtondcfuneraldirectors.html

No. of Recommendations: 2
Hey Dean,

Thank you for posting this here and for sharing the link with me!

I recognize some of the names here, but some of y'all may not recognize my name. Please forgive me for popping onto y'all's board un-annouced.

I have already shared my address with Dean, but if any of y'all want to send mail to Karen, please ask Dean or me, Offline, for my address and I'll make sure all mail gets forwarded to Karen.

I can't promise to respond to every post made here because I already have so many e-mails coming in already, but I will do my best to "lurk" here and gather posts together for Karen.

The BBQ Board thread will probably have the most "recent/updated" info about what I know regarding Charles and Karen. Please keep any eye on that thread if you can.

Or, holler at me Offline and I'll do my best to update you.

Bill a.k.a. ßillƒ
No. of Recommendations: 5
Charles' obituary has been posted in today's Washington Post Online. You'll need a free account in order to both see the obituary and to sign the guest book.

www.legacy.com/washingtonpost/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=86753695

However, I did add the obituary info on his BBQ Fools page...

www.bbqfools.com/crobinso.php

...and I have been collecting Fool's posts for Karen to see.

ßillƒ
Advertisement