Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RayBH Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36693  
Subject: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 6:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
I wanted to post this before time got away from me and I was passed the deadline of the 14th.

It just wouldn't be appropriate to leave and not say goodbye.......

You all are family to me and I will miss you but time and people move on.

I have an E-mail site on Yahoo (RayBH2001) if any one wants to drop a line and I will most likely be monitoring more after 2/14. Those of you that have my other E-mail it works well and I check it daily.

As you know by previous posts I wish TMF and all the boards the best and my decision to leave is my own (maybe quirky ...:0) way of looking at things.

I will see many of you at the Dens Chat on occasion and naturally at Eric's site. To the rest that I have seen join this board and made it the dynamic friendly board that it is, I will miss you.

To the "newcomers" and "starting traders" do well and listen to the advice of the experienced that frequent this board and the Den, many can be named but I hesitate to start naming because for sure I will miss someone. So the best thing to do is follow those that are free with information, courteous, and cordial and you will not be disappointed, and you will develop into the next "leadership".
Over the years I have seen many come and go....many left large gaps in my "cyber" life and I miss them, however no one is indispensable and there will be those that rise up and fill in for those who leave. To those I say remember how well you were treated and pass that on to the "new" folks.

So to all...I say God Bless you and yours..

Sincerely

Ray Hartman
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: crabtree49 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19625 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 6:43 PM
Recommendations: 0
Over the years I have seen many come and go....many left large gaps in my "cyber" life and I miss them, however no one is indispensable and there will be those that rise up and fill in for those who leave. To those I say remember how well you were treated and pass that on to the "new" folks.

Very True.....I'll miss ya Ray....

TT

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19626 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 7:58 PM
Be well, Ray.

Sorry I won't have a chance on this board to further make your acquaintance.

Peter

Author: warbac9 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19627 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 8:00 PM
Recommendations: 1
May your life go well Ray.
Such a chance meeting we all have here.
it has been good to know you
~W

Author: AverageJo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19631 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 9:37 PM
Ray:

Farewell, my friend; may your path be strewn with all good things in life.

~josie

Author: RayRohn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19634 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 10:26 PM
Well if that just don't beat it!!!!

So who going to bring the red beer the next time we have a party????

Be Well and Happy always.

RayR

Author: SandyMack Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19636 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/6/2002 11:00 PM
Good luck, Ray. Your contributions have been much appreciated and you'll be missed here.

Sandy

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19639 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/7/2002 3:52 AM
Hey Ray......we will miss you here on the board, but as we know where to find each other...the "farewell" is no real farewell!! :-))

Talk again soon!!

((((((((((((((RAY))))))))))))))))

Janny

Author: davidbtdi Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19643 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/7/2002 7:20 AM
Sorry to see you go, Ray.
I remember you were among the first ones on this Board. Good luck then.

Author: snelson10 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19644 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/7/2002 7:24 AM
Ray

I haven't had the opportunity to get to know the people on this board really well and, like you, I shall be leaving on the cutoff point on February 14th.

It has been a pleasure contributing and learning on this board (and the den) and I have been at times surprised and overwhelmed at the friendly advice and support given by virtual strangers but at the same time pleased that there are such people out there.

I would like to thank everyone on this board and The Den for your help and comments they have given me much to think about - I respect you all.

All the best,

Stephen

Author: jnk96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19649 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/7/2002 8:15 AM
well sh!t

will miss ya Ray...will attempt to keep up at Eric's romp

jnk

Author: mtnpirate Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19714 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/8/2002 9:06 AM
I'd like Cal's new site address. I've been away a long time and things have changed. I never posted much but I followed this board and think a lot of Cal and Ray. Please would someone post Cal's new site address? Thanks~ Pirate

Author: JannyGruenig Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19715 of 36693
Subject: Re: OT....farewell Date: 2/8/2002 9:52 AM
Hi mntpirate,

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=16637648

Please mail me and you'll be on the list!! :-))

Janny

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement