UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (41) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: JDCRex Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1963510  
Subject: OTish: what sort of scum shoots an elephant.... Date: 2/7/2013 5:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 32
... for sport?

I was watching a thing on the illegal ivory trade - and they had a bit about how in a couple of African countries you can actually kill an elephant for a large amount of money and take the ivory legally as a "trophy". There aren't that many shot this way - but honestly - why the hell would you do it all?

They had a video of flabby (mainly) white bastards standing over dead elephants grinning like idiots. They showed footage of an actual kill as well. It was just horribly sad to watch.

I mean - what the fornicate?

How pathetic do you have to be to stand in front of a huge, intelligent creature and end its life for your entertainment? It's easier to understand (but not condone) some criminal doing it to take ivory to sell for a fortune, but just for the hell of it!? Why!? What on earth does it prove?

If any of you morons out there reading this would actually like to do this, then I am not going to be politically correct about - you are pure, unadulterated scum. If you ever do try to do it (which I somewhat doubt) I hope the thing crushes your useless skull in before you get the chance.

Is any wingnut here going to mount a defence for these atrocious piles of crap who need to kill something to get their jollies? Do you not think that in the 21st frickin' century that it demonstrates pathological tendencies?

Go for it, wingnuts. Defend the pointless shooting of an elephant. Make yourselves look like the dirtbags you are.

Or - show that you have a shred of decency left and surprise me. Say "no, I don't condone the shooting of elephants for entertainment".
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (41) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement