Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BOBDALEY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: OUCH Date: 2/15/2000 12:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Down $3.95 on no news. It appears this is just profit taking. I added to my position today at 23 3/8. I'm still nervous about the quality of earnings reported, but the bargain hunter in me won out. I think I will wait for the 2/28/00 show before making up my mind.

Bob.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mikesep One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 31
Subject: Re: OUCH Date: 2/17/2000 9:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
What show are you talking about? and what impact do
you think it will have ?
thanks mike

Author: BOBDALEY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 31
Subject: Re: OUCH Date: 2/17/2000 11:02 AM
Mike, the show I mentioned is "Wireless 2000" in New Orleans. Check out Corsairs Feb. 8 press realease for more details. As to the impact, any positive news should be good for a short term pop. In the long run any thing that will broaden the potential customer base for Corsairs Pre-pay system would be a plus. I feel strongly that Corsairs best chances for future growth are overseas, and will be watching for any news in this area. Hope this helps. Bob.

Author: mikesep One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 31
Subject: Re: OUCH Date: 2/17/2000 9:05 PM
Bob thanks for the info love that little ride we
had today, long corsair
sep

Author: TycoBass Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 31
Subject: Re: OUCH Date: 2/19/2000 2:24 PM
From what I can gather, this baby (CAIR) is a market giant. Are there any competitors out there and, if so, are they worth a look-see?

Author: BOBDALEY Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 31
Subject: Re: OUCH Date: 2/27/2000 11:48 PM
Tyco, There many competitors, both for fraud prevention and pre-pay. Read the mgt. discusion section of the last 10-Q to see who Corsair's mgt. feels are the significant ones. Focus on pre-pay, as digital gains wider acceptance over analog Corsair's fraud prevention business will shrink in relative importance.

Bob

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement