Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: schnuff Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 401  
Subject: ouch! Date: 12/6/2001 7:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011205/bs/leisure_davebusters_earns_dc_1.html
Print the post Back To Top
Author: findingmyway Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 392 of 401
Subject: Re: ouch! Date: 12/7/2001 10:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Ugly.

Author: schnuff Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 393 of 401
Subject: Re: ouch! Date: 12/10/2001 9:19 AM
i got out 2 months ago. still like the food and games, but not the stock.

Author: TMFEdible Big red star, 1000 posts Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 394 of 401
Subject: Re: ouch! Date: 12/10/2001 10:37 AM
Ouch indeed, although after last year's 8.4% comp increase there was just no way that figure would have been anything other than negative.

The operating loss really stings, naturally. With business travel off I can see where a few corporate lunches with clients-suppliers that often filled the D&Bs on weekday afternoons would suffer, but I figured that folks staying close to home would still seek out the indoor diversions the way they have been flocking to the movie theaters.

Ouch.

Rick

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement