Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51  
Subject: OUCH!!! Date: 10/5/2012 6:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
down 20% in after hours...

odd market reaction on the day that Facebook announces they have reached one BILLION users...most of the Zynga players play their games while logged in on Facebook...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Teacherman1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 51
Subject: Re: OUCH!!! Date: 10/5/2012 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
They downgraded themselves with their new forcast.

The market, being somewhat "skittish" about them in the first place, did what they always do: sell and then think about it.

I expect it might come back up a bit this morning, but could be wrong.

They have enough cash left that they are not going away, for a while at least, and may be a good "spec play" at this level.

JMO and worth exactly what I am charging for it.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement