Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86542  
Subject: Our fearless leader Date: 10/31/2012 11:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tiny posted on FB this morning, and they are fine. They even have power back on! Hopefully he will post here soon with more information.

Cassandra
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86172 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 10/31/2012 11:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Oops. That was supposed to read TONY!

Cassandra
Not awake yet

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86173 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 10/31/2012 9:02 PM
Thanks.

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86185 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 11/8/2012 2:59 AM
Recommendations: 3
If I recall, the hurricane to come after Sandy is scheduled to be Tony, but I don't know if it ever gathered up enough hot air to get anywhere.

jts

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86188 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 11/8/2012 11:20 AM
Recommendations: 2
Tony already happened, and it didn't amount to jack squat. It formed out in the middle of the ocean while Sandy was just starting to raise hell in the Caribbean.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86189 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 11/8/2012 11:23 AM
Speaking of our fearless leader, doesn't he live up where Sandy royally screwed things up? He might be off the internet for a while.

Author: CassWoman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86190 of 86542
Subject: Re: Our fearless leader Date: 11/8/2012 12:11 PM
Recommendations: 1
Speaking of our fearless leader, doesn't he live up where Sandy royally screwed things up? He might be off the internet for a while.

He does. He checked in on FB a week or so ago, but haven't heard much from him since.

Cassandra

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement