No. of Recommendations: 0
Unless someone can give me a reason to hang in I may be out soon and put this $ to better use. Robert
Print the post Back To Top
I just recently(5/6/98) purchsed this stock myself, and considered it an excellent opportunity at the time. IAIC has just turned the corner in earnings, has a strong alliance with CA, has 17 or more new contracts in house, just recently participated in a major PR event in New Orleans (I forgot the name). Despite this it is trading near a 52 week low. I considered this a excellent buy price, and based on the dates of your prior messages you purchased at a similiar price. Be patient, this quarter IAIC should build momentum. Based on your purchase price your risk factor is quite low.

QDOG30
I just sold the majority of my position. I agree that they have 'turned a corner' on earnings but they certainly have other problems affecting the stock price. Poor PR, not being on NMS, lack of overall interest in solution 2000 companies by the street are just a few. My attitude is to place the money in something else and perhaps revisit the stock in early July before the next earnings report. Good Luck...I lost a small fortune on this dog and am off to regain it elsewhere while there is a positive overall stock climate.
Stay long. This stock will rise: fundamentals are improving, leadership is excellent, alliance with CA is unique in Y2K field, is on NMS (finally), etc...

Look at the tech stocks today - they all tanked. IAIC rose then fell back to hold steady. Check the facts.
Dean
You are correct. Hang long and reap rewards.

Interesting post from Neal Sanders (IAIC exec) on Yahoo msg boards.

Stay long,
Deanfv
Dean, Out at 11. After todays action I can't figure where the bottom is. 0 I Think Robert
Advertisement