UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: Out? Date: 5/9/1998 9:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Unless someone can give me a reason to hang in I may be out soon and put this $ to better use. Robert
Print the post Back To Top
Author: QDOG30 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 26
Subject: Re: Out? Date: 5/11/1998 11:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I just recently(5/6/98) purchsed this stock myself, and considered it an excellent opportunity at the time. IAIC has just turned the corner in earnings, has a strong alliance with CA, has 17 or more new contracts in house, just recently participated in a major PR event in New Orleans (I forgot the name). Despite this it is trading near a 52 week low. I considered this a excellent buy price, and based on the dates of your prior messages you purchased at a similiar price. Be patient, this quarter IAIC should build momentum. Based on your purchase price your risk factor is quite low.

QDOG30

Author: sdj Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 26
Subject: Re: Out? Date: 5/12/1998 3:37 PM
I just sold the majority of my position. I agree that they have 'turned a corner' on earnings but they certainly have other problems affecting the stock price. Poor PR, not being on NMS, lack of overall interest in solution 2000 companies by the street are just a few. My attitude is to place the money in something else and perhaps revisit the stock in early July before the next earnings report. Good Luck...I lost a small fortune on this dog and am off to regain it elsewhere while there is a positive overall stock climate.

Author: deanfv Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 26
Subject: Re: Out? Date: 6/1/1998 6:55 PM
Stay long. This stock will rise: fundamentals are improving, leadership is excellent, alliance with CA is unique in Y2K field, is on NMS (finally), etc...

Look at the tech stocks today - they all tanked. IAIC rose then fell back to hold steady. Check the facts.
Dean

Author: deanfv Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 26
Subject: Re: Out? Date: 6/18/1998 12:56 PM
You are correct. Hang long and reap rewards.

Interesting post from Neal Sanders (IAIC exec) on Yahoo msg boards.

Stay long,
Deanfv

Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 26
Subject: Re: Out? Date: 8/3/1998 6:23 PM
Dean, Out at 11. After todays action I can't figure where the bottom is. 0 I Think Robert

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement