Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: OnwardBound Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 220  
Subject: Out of bankruptcy Date: 11/12/2006 7:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061031/cltu083.html?.v=50
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rmenschel Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 210 of 220
Subject: Re: Out of bankruptcy Date: 12/7/2006 11:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Not only out of bankruptcy, but the stock is doing well -- my investment up over 8% as of yesterday.

Author: rmenschel Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 211 of 220
Subject: Re: Out of bankruptcy Date: 12/14/2006 11:33 PM
Looks like stock price has stabilized for now slightly over $30. Gives me 4.5% in the month. I'm looking forward to the first quarterly report...

Author: OnwardBound Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 212 of 220
Subject: Re: Out of bankruptcy Date: 12/26/2006 9:01 PM

I only bought it in the caps port. Looks like an interesting stock.

Author: rmenschel Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 213 of 220
Subject: Re: Out of bankruptcy Date: 1/16/2007 2:23 AM
It's still early -- they haven't yet posted their first quarterly report since leaving bankruptcy. I'm going to double my stake in the company as soon as I can get that money into my brokerage account (currently selling abut $1.50 below my first purchase). I see this one growing strong over the next year/two.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement