Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: schaeon1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30  
Subject: Out of MAIL Date: 7/27/1999 9:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
at 21 15/16. Got a little nervous and missed a point. Oh well, I have been losing big time on my core holdings and MAIL was my trading cash. Anyway, got into EDGR at 12 yesterday. We will see. What's the news with your positions.[EYES very stable lately].
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 30
Subject: Re: Out of MAIL Date: 7/27/1999 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
My holdings....Summer lackluster....Taking a hard look at 4 Kids entertainment KIDE.... Pokemon seems to be one of those hot kid items.. Since I have had it on my board it has gone up 18%.... and that has only been since 7/14/99! Also looking at BPUR. A biotech that has its IPO today...well actually trading tomorrow... My neighbor who is a biotech guru told me about it ...But currently cannot access any info...Look at it when you get the chance...I don't really go biotech but who knows...maybe a trader or holder I don't know.

Later

Mank

Author: Mank Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 30
Subject: Re: Out of MAIL Date: 7/27/1999 12:16 PM
About EDGAR...I just found out about this web page 2 weeks ago...very helpful... Trading now at about 11 1/16... Where do you expect it to go and why?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement