UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: EMTneeded One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 23  
Subject: Re: Well let's do cheap politics then, Date: 10/23/2000 1:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Out of the last 28 years:
Democrats have had the WH for 12 years
Republicans 16 years

Blame whomever you want. I believe, if I have to chose sides, the best government is a republican congress and a democratic president (as we have it now).

I personally vote for who ever is the better candidate is. I believe those who vote straight ticket, whether dem or repub. are the most stupid people around. There are good ideas on both sides and one must vote for the individual and there platform not a party's.

This year I believe Gore is the lesser of the 4 evils.
I like Bush's privatization of SS but not as fast as he wants it. Gore's prescription & education plans are better than Bush's. Nader's decriminalization of marijuana is also good, yet everything else I've heard him speak about is totally crappy. Buchannan is just a heavy Hitler.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement