Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am using Complete Tax to file my taxes. My wife works for the parent company of Compete Tax and we get to file free. I have an overpayment and want to have some of the money refunded to me and have some applied to next years taxes. I have gone through all the screens and cannot find a way to do this - its either get the whole amount refunded or apply the whole amount to next years taxes. If anyone is familiar with Complete Tax and knows how to do this please repond. The only other way I thought to do this is to not file electronically and send in my Printed tax form and to just change the refund and amount applied to 2010 taxes on the printed copy.

Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.