UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goldengirl2362 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star SC1 Red Winner of the 2013 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4  
Subject: OVO Date: 8/1/2010 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just saw the Boston edition of Ovo yesterday, and it most definitely lives up to the reputation of all Cirque shows. The costumes are gorgeous, the music is delightful, and of course the artists are so talented. I'm glad that serious athletes can have a career in this kind of performance artistry.

If you can make it to one of their shows, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers!
Linda
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 4
Subject: Re: OVO Date: 11/10/2010 10:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I saw Love with Beattles music a couple of years ago in Vegas. Probably the best in-person show that I've seen in my life. Absolutely outstanding.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 4
Subject: Re: OVO Date: 2/25/2014 3:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
Just found this board (like I need another one to read) but I'm a cirquaholic, so now it's on my favorites list.

Fuskie
Who has seen more Cirque shows live than he wants to admit paying for...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement