UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 745987  
Subject: OWEBama finally cutting $"Waste" Date: 5/16/2013 9:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Darn amputees and Military sheeple...

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/05/15/report-billion...

"The Pentagon could slash the defense budget by more than $900 billion over a decade without sacrificing significant combat capabilities, according to a Washington think tank.

The Stimson Center, which labels itself as a nonpartisan nonprofit, assembled recommendations to slash spending on personnel compensation,...

...reforming military retirement plans to more closely resemble civilian-style retirement options...

..."
No word regarding Con gress taking even ->1 Cent<- in cuts.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 682132 of 745987
Subject: Re: OWEBama finally cutting $"Waste" Date: 5/16/2013 11:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Something I else I was wondering ...

When a soldier is killed in the line of duty, his family eventually gets a flag and a computer generated note conveying sympathy and respect from the United States Government.

When a pro basketball player announces he is gay, he immediately
gets a personal phone call from the President congratulating him for his courage.

Am I missing something?

Author: THEMATHISNEAR Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 682146 of 745987
Subject: Re: OWEBama finally cutting $"Waste" Date: 5/16/2013 12:38 PM
Recommendations: 2
Am I missing something?

No, I think you've accurately described Obama's priorities.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement