UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yobria Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127807  
Subject: Own or rent? Date: 4/2/2004 12:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Here's a link to my analysis of this on the Retirement board (conclusion: rent unless you can get 10% or better via other investments).

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=20579723

Nick
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Capcon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68548 of 127807
Subject: Re: Own or rent? Date: 4/2/2004 12:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
conclusion: rent unless you can get 10% or better via other investments

I'm confused, Nick (or having a senior moment). They way I read that post it looks like the conclusion is buy unless you can make >10% on other investments.

Author: sailrmac Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68588 of 127807
Subject: Re: Own or rent? Date: 4/2/2004 2:57 PM
Aren't you totally ignoring the leverage and write off possible via a mortgage?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement