UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFCHarris Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Page Format Date: 7/2/2008 2:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Is it possible to preset new pages with a standard format? As it is I'm copying and pasting from the SEC page, and then updating the fields. It would be much nicer if the "Create this page" action gave me a blank page with the "Expanded Definition" header, the "Related Fool Articles" header, etc. already present.

Just a thought,
Chris
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 597
Subject: Re: Page Format Date: 7/2/2008 4:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Chris -- we'll look to see if that's possible. We talked about doing something like that before launching but decided the article template page would suffice in the short term:
http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Help:Article_template

I'll let you know when I do.
Jeremy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement