UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (38) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757834  
Subject: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 2:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 28
Hi Icemann....

I respect your opinion so won't refute it. Rather, just give my observation.

On RECF.....

We're young and old.

We're brown and black and white.

We're Christian, we're secular, we're whatever. We routinely question and discuss differences on topics ranging from sex to religion to politics. You'll find many Conservatives who are socially Liberal. You'll find some who are the other way around.

We're openly gay, openly straight.

We're people who kill our own lunch in the woods, we're people who enjoy lobster. We're humble retirees and we're millionarres.

And in that diverse bunch, everyone gets along just fine.

Disparaging things said? Hmmm, welcome to politics. Please see the plethora of mean stuff said on the PA board.

OR better yet, check Athiest Fools daily and see what they say about Christians. If they said that about a certain other faith they'd get death threats and burnt consulates.

Seriously , shop around for hate on TMF. You'll find the selection of hatred on PA and Athiest far outweighs the selection you'll find on RECF.

In the end, RECF won't give a hoot about public opinion.

We've "opted out" of the system whereas...............here's the average hater on PA and Athiest Fools:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlDBi0cyIA

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663020 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 2:19 PM
Recommendations: 0
You'll find the selection of hatred on PA and Athiest far outweighs the selection you'll find on RECF.

It's scary over there.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663030 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 2:37 PM
Recommendations: 1
OR better yet, check Athiest Fools daily and see what they say about Christians. If they said that about a certain other faith they'd get death threats and burnt consulates.

That's why they are such wusses and cowards.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663033 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 2:43 PM
You'll find the selection of hatred on PA and Athiest far outweighs the selection you'll find on RECF.

It's scary over there.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KgZYKHeS0dw/TmMPDCmU9UI/AAAAAAAADP...

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663035 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 2:48 PM
Recommendations: 3
"You'll find the selection of hatred on PA and Athiest far outweighs the selection you'll find on RECF." - Jedigalt
-------------------------
It's scary over there." - Catherine

I foolishly went over to the Atheist Fools board one time and thought I'd share my ideas about NDE's, Death Bed Visions, the holographic universe, and the connection to quantum physics. They attacked me like a pack of wolves. I ran back here with my tail between my legs. I realized very quickly what a mistake I'd made.

I'll just let them be surprised.

Art

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663049 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 4:05 PM
Recommendations: 10
I foolishly went over to the Atheist Fools board one time and thought I'd share my ideas about NDE's, Death Bed Visions, the holographic universe, and the connection to quantum physics. They attacked me like a pack of wolves. I ran back here with my tail between my legs. I realized very quickly what a mistake I'd made.

There's a reason why liberals love Islam. Both theologies tolerate no dissent from their value system. If left to their own devices, they'd have all heretics and deniers of The One True Faith executed.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663054 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 4:17 PM
"There's a reason why liberals love Islam. Both theologies tolerate no dissent from their value system. If left to their own devices, they'd have all heretics and deniers of The One True Faith executed." - wolverine

I'd convert real quick! "Oh yeah! I believe I believe!" I guess I'd have to sneak to eat pork? I do loves me some pig meat!

Art

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663076 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 6:10 PM
I'd convert real quick!M/b>

Forced conversions are stupid.

A man convinced against his will
Is of the same opinion still.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663090 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 12/31/2012 7:00 PM
Recommendations: 4
"Forced conversions are stupid. "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." Catherine

Yeah, I'd keep eating pork only I'd have to figure out how to do it on the sly without getting caught or otherwise I'd have my head chopped off and get to the other side quicker than I'd planned to! <grin!>

But seriously, people who are motivated by love are much more motivated than people who are motivated by fear. With fear people only do things reluctantly and grudgingly, stingy, but when they are motivated by love they do so overflowing and with abundance.

Art

Author: JDCRex Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663154 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 1:27 AM
Recommendations: 9
OR better yet, check Athiest Fools daily and see what they say about Christians.

Yeah, Jedi?

Got some examples?

Or by "Christians" do you mean the type of money-bilking, pompadoured snake-oil salesmen that make their fortunes spreading fear and loathing among dumb people for profit - operating under the guise of "Christian" to run their affinity scams. "Our operators are standing by right now to take your call....."

Or, perhaps, the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church hierarchy - gabbling on about the sanctity of marriage after having spent decades shuffling around known sex offenders from diocese to diocese and who even now engages in obfuscation and ducking and weaving on the issue. You know - the type of scum anyone sensible (be they Christian, atheist or whatever) should immediately recoil from.

That's the main type of "Christian" that is called out on Atheist Fools. And any idiot should be able to tell that it isn't a universal condemnation.

(You probably already knew that, but decided to leave this in for effect. If not - show me the weight of example. Show me the repeat "hatred" for Christians at Atheist Fools.)

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663158 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 4:38 AM
Jedi,

I don't doubt that from others perspective, the PA board, the Atheists Board are even worse about hatred. It is just tiring sometimes, when looking for worthwhile differing opinions about current issues, to see the denigrating and whinging on about why one group of people are stupid and should be ignored and belittled etc. How things are always only 1 groups fault. It is the one thing that I find truly disappointing about society that it seems more and more the lack of respect and compromise: 'You are with us or you are an idiot.' Probably on the PA board, there is a tad bit of balance since it is only about 70~80% liberal vs. 20~30 right wing, so it does not seem to have as much 'hatred' for the right wing.

Truly, I don't doubt that the percentages of 'haters' in any political and/or social group is about the same whether they be Liberals, Conservatives, Centrists etc.

Icemann

P.S. I haven't looked at the Atheist's Board or the Liberals board in an ever so long time, so, I concede, you may be right and they may actually be worse. I just did not find the posts there very interesting at the time so have not gone back.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663188 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 1:09 PM
Recommendations: 2
JDCRex wrote: Or by "Christians" do you mean the type of money-bilking, pompadoured snake-oil salesmen that make their fortunes spreading fear and loathing among dumb people for profit - operating under the guise of "Christian" to run their affinity scams. [...] Or, perhaps, the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church hierarchy - gabbling on about the sanctity of marriage after having spent decades shuffling around known sex offenders from diocese to diocese and who even now engages in obfuscation and ducking and weaving on the issue. [...] That's the main type of "Christian" that is called out on Atheist Fools. And any idiot should be able to tell that it isn't a universal condemnation.

I've never yet read a post on AF by an atheist that acknowledges the good some Christians do, or how nice they can be, or how antithetical they are to the caricature you describe above.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663191 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 1:13 PM
I've never yet read a post on AF by an atheist that acknowledges the good some Christians do, or how nice they can be, or how antithetical they are to the caricature you describe above.

I advise looking for winning lottery numbers, or playing the PCH 5000 a week for life thingie, much better chance than finding a liberals who allows any piece of truth the chance to penetrate the shield.

You have no idea how hard it is to defend believing in Obama, can you imagine if you had to deal with any aspect of the truth at the same time?

Author: Beridian Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663205 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 2:19 PM
Recommendations: 4

I've never yet read a post on RECF that acknowledges the good some progressives do, or how nice they can be, or how antithetical they are to the caricature you describe above.

And atheists are no friend of Islam. Anyone who says this is manifesting their ignorance.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663208 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 2:47 PM
I've never yet read a post on RECF that acknowledges the good some progressives do

What good do libruls do?

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663209 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 2:48 PM
Recommendations: 7
What good do libruls do?

They get mugged and robbed and beaten to a pulp and become gun-toting conservatives.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663212 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 3:39 PM
Someone filtered; I've never yet read a post on PA that acknowledges the good free markets do

FTFY. I knew that's what you really meant to say.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663213 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 3:44 PM
Recommendations: 25
"I've never yet read a post on RECF that acknowledges the good some progressives do"

That's because their entire agenda is anti-liberty, anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution, and they are boot licking global warming idiots...

What else needs to be said?

t

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663214 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 4:11 PM
"I've never yet read a post on RECF that acknowledges the good some progressives do"

That's because their entire agenda is anti-liberty, anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution, and they are boot licking global warming idiots...

-------------------------------------------
Happy New Year?

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663215 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 4:15 PM

Friggin' Bush

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663237 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 6:08 PM
Recommendations: 7
Hi Ice,,,,

Thanks for being open to my point of view as I always am to yours. It's what's made our exchanges worthwhile over the years.

One more thing I'll add.....

You posted a rather scathing critique of RECF. Well recc'ed, everyone saw it.

Yet look at this thread, how many RECF people got PERSONAL with you? How much venom sent your way?

Now, write what you wrote about PA, or Liberal Fools or Athiest Fools....and then go over to those boards and see, do you get *zero* personal attack? Heck, on those boards, Liberals attacked viciously people who supported Hillary in 2008 instead of Obama.

Summary: You loudly criticised RECF yet nobody here is personally attacking you.

And that's no surprise to me.

Contrary to belief, these are some of the nicest folks you'll meet in cyberspace. Go ahead, question anything from their finances to their religion to their sexuality and see if you don't get level headed answers.

(You'd have more productive conversations here than on PA, I'd guarantee it ;)

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663238 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 6:10 PM
Athiest Fools is good material.

Once in awhile I copy their anti-christian posts. I then replace the Christian references, with references to Islam.

I then put the NEW post on a blog from France for Muslims living in France. I of course pose as a native Frenchmen.

LOL the response is death threats. Revenge, Etc.

I do it cause I want France to enjoy safe and cohesive life.

And i"m doing nothing wrong cause Athiest Fools only posts nice things.

JediG

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663243 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 6:28 PM
"I've never yet read a post on AF by an atheist that acknowledges the good some Christians do, or how nice they can be, or how antithetical they are to the caricature you describe above." - Catherine

The Church of Christ taught me how to be functional. I was raised in a dysfunctional family and really didn't know how to act decent. I started attending the Church of Christ when I was about 20 years old with my Church of Christ girlfriend and then when I went to Athens, Georgia to to the University of Georgia I started going to Campus View Church of Christ there and the people were so nice and welcoming and kind that they felt like family. They were really good people.

It turned my life around. I have been attending the Church of Christ with my wife's and her family for about 40 years. They really are decent people.

Art

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663249 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 6:44 PM
"What good do libruls do?" - catherine

They cause the duality and separation with conservatives.

They are the 2nd part of the equation.

Art

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663263 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 7:27 PM
They cause the duality and separation with conservatives.

Seeing duality and separation in every single event in life would drive me crazy.

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663271 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 7:54 PM
Jedi,

Yet look at this thread, how many RECF people got PERSONAL with you? How much venom sent your way?

You are right on this point...

Summary: You loudly criticised RECF yet nobody here is personally attacking you.

Usually I don't do that kind of thing. I think the posts I read just put me down the wrong path - blaming one side excusively over another when everyone is at fault kind of hit the wrong mental button.

The more I read; the more I watch; the more I think I am just feeling frustrated at seeing things go down the toilet (politically, economically, socially, culturally) all over the developed world because there is no real leadership anywhere (we have discussed this before). Every politician cowers and is afraid to make a necessary stand/decision on anything. Not just American ones - all of them. I cannot even think of a strong leader in a single one of the OECD countries right now.

Now, write what you wrote about PA, or Liberal Fools or Athiest Fools....and then go over to those boards and see, do you get *zero* personal attack? Heck, on those boards, Liberals attacked viciously people who supported Hillary in 2008 instead of Obama.

Oh I know - it was amazing to see how much Hillary was pilloried. I actually like(d) Hillary over Obama. I still think she would have led better. (I do feel she does have some answering to do about Benghazi.)

Happy New Year...I hope. I resolve not to 'react' rant again. ; )

Icemann

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663272 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 7:59 PM
The more I read; the more I watch; the more I think I am just feeling frustrated at seeing things go down the toilet (politically, economically, socially, culturally) all over the developed world because there is no real leadership anywhere (we have discussed this before). Every politician cowers and is afraid to make a necessary stand/decision on anything. Not just American ones - all of them. I cannot even think of a strong leader in a single one of the OECD countries right now.

The cure is liberty. Our "leaders" cannot do for us what we should do for ourselves.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663276 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 8:13 PM
"They cause the duality and separation with conservatives." - art
---------------------
"Seeing duality and separation in every single event in life would drive me crazy." - catherine

------------

It's pretty obvious to me though.

Art

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663279 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 8:22 PM
Seeing duality and separation in every single event in life would drive me crazy.

Thinking about duality and separation gives me duality and separation.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663282 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 8:39 PM
Thinking about duality and separation gives me duality and separation.

I think Art has what psychologists call "compulsive disorder"--that is, seeing or thinking the same one thing in everyday events. Since Art's theory is harmless, it's no big deal, but if the trigger is less benign, compulsive disorder can really ruin a person's life.

There was a segment on Dr. Phil about a woman with compulsive disorder related to perfect symmetry. If, for example, a cracked egg yolk didn't end up in the bowl in a perfect circle, she had to keep cracking eggs until one of them came out perfectly circular. Since very few things in life are perfectly symmetrical, she was miserable all the time.

Dr. Phil arranged for this man to help her.

http://www.bradleyjabour.com

Author: tgrshark13 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663299 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/1/2013 11:49 PM

How about something, anything, truthful?

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663302 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 12:38 AM
"I think Art has what psychologists call "compulsive disorder"--that is, seeing or thinking the same one thing in everyday events. Since Art's theory is harmless, it's no big deal, but if the trigger is less benign, compulsive disorder can really ruin a person's life." - catherine
-------------------

Catherine you are in for such a big surprise. Your mind is so closed.

"The Buddhist vision essentially describes a holographic universe—our holographic universe. In The Tao of Physics, Capra explains the relevance of Indra’s net to particle physics, stating that “particles are dynamically composed of one another in a self-consistent way, and in that sense can be said to ‘contain’ one another.” This is a principle of the hologram: that each part contains within it the information that codes for the whole. In other words, all information fundamentally exists nonlocally, infinitely reflected in all the facets of existence."- Excerpt from Indra's Net,
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=216073

"The next thing I recall was being shown the universe. I remember thinking, "So, THAT'S how it is! I was in awe. It was like a huge net, or chain link fence, everything in the universe is connected." - excerpt from Kelly K's NDE,
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/kelly_k%27s_nde.h...

"I was moving at high speed toward a net of great luminosity. The strands and knots where the luminous lines intersected were vibrating with a tremendous cold energy. The grid appeared as a barrier that would prevent further travel. I did not want to move through the grid." - excerpt from Victor Solow's NDE,
http://tatfoundation.org/forum2003-12.htm

Art

Author: BGinNJ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663308 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 1:30 AM
<What else needs to be said?>

They like their mothers for allowing them to live in their basements after the age of 30?

BG

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663310 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 3:29 AM
How about something, anything, truthful?

Here's some truth.

CBO: DEAL ADDS $3.9 TRILLION MORE TO DEFICIT
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/economy/275095-cbo-fis...

All you libruls are out of your minds.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663312 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 3:30 AM
Art wrote: Your mind is so closed.

Your mind is so "open," your brains have fallen out. <g>

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663368 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 12:55 PM
"That's because their entire agenda is anti-liberty, anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution, and they are boot licking global warming idiots..."

DON'T LIE ABOUT TG-SHARK!!!

TG-SHARK is NOT anti-liberty and he opposes any effort by government to control what people eat, what soda they drink or don't, etc.

TG-SHARK repudiates any whining or effort to silence Fox news or talk radio.

TG-SHARK is decidedly pro-gun rights.

TG-SHARK due to unwavering support for gun rights and free speech is pro-constitution.

Sadly I couldn't find many posts to prove this, but oh well.

JediG

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663371 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 1:28 PM
That's because their entire agenda is anti-liberty, anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution, and they are boot licking global warming idiots..."

DON'T LIE ABOUT TG-SHARK!!!

TG-SHARK is NOT anti-liberty and he opposes any effort by government to control what people eat, what soda they drink or don't, etc.

You can find as many hypocritical posts as you like Jedi

The poster is a Dem supporter and a Dem defender at every single turn. None of the items on the list are non-supportable as to what the Dem party is to a far greater degree than the Republican Party aka Dem lite.

You can not be a complete defender of the Democratic Party without wearing the labels of activities that are supported, forwarded and will be implemented under increased Dem control

The poster can claim whatever and say whatever, but he does it to forward an agenda that his counter his words if he does stand for liberty and a backing off of government exerting more control of every facet of people's lives.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 663487 of 757834
Subject: Re: Paging Icemann, re hateful RECF Date: 1/2/2013 9:57 PM
If, for example, a cracked egg yolk didn't end up in the bowl in a perfect circle, she had to keep cracking eggs until one of them came out perfectly circular.

My sister-in-law would love her.

My sister-in-law has a chicken coop and sells eggs.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (38) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement