UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 745940  
Subject: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/11/2012 11:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Yep, I've had a thing for Governor Palin well before she was appointed VP nominee in 2008.

Nothing sexier than a beautiful older woman.

Watching her on FOX right now and I tell you what, she's just stunning. Yes, yes, I know I'm not supposed to covet my neighbor's wife but I'm only coveting her with my eyes and imagination. ALSO doesn't hurt that she truly believes American Exceptionalism and she can't help but oooze that.

So much better than seeing some 22 year old text-messager in short shorts at the mall.

Jedi, feeling randy now. (sorry for TMI)

PS: Sorry folks, I think she took to Biden better than Ryan did.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648385 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/11/2012 11:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Jedi, do not feel excluded. Many may not say it, but I have found her to be very hot. For quite awhile. Really, for a 50 year old woman, wow, she is crazy pretty.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648394 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/12/2012 12:32 AM
Recommendations: 0
Palin has a nice rack, too.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648419 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/12/2012 7:35 AM
I think she took to Biden better than Ryan did.

JediGALT

Ryan comes across as a nice cerebral guy. However when you are dealing with a demagogue blowhard like Biden, you need to counter with a personality like Chris Christie. Ryan was outnumbered 2 to 1 last night by Biden and that leftist woman moderator.

Mike

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648434 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/12/2012 10:23 AM
Ryan comes across as a nice cerebral guy. However when you are dealing with a demagogue blowhard like Biden, you need to counter with a personality like Chris Christie. Ryan was outnumbered 2 to 1 last night by Biden and that leftist woman moderator.

Mike

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chris Christie is a bulldog and doesn't shy away from calling it as he sees things and I think he sees things more clearly.
I pray that he finds a way to lose wgt because I know, his life will be much longer if he does. He's talked about his wgt struggles before and my heart goes out to him fighting the food addiction each and every meal.

LuckyDog

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648444 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/12/2012 11:56 AM
Agreed Mike.

However, Sarah Palin faced the same guy.

And her moderator was a Leftist also.

And she beat him.

No biggie. Just explaining why I think she had a better debate, under the same circumstances. And when she debated, her party was the unpopulat incumbent to boot.

I hope my theory pans out and she gets McCain's Senate seat.

JediG

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648681 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/13/2012 7:40 PM
Recommendations: 1
Watching her on FOX right now and I tell you what, she's just stunning. Yes, yes, I know I'm not supposed to covet my neighbor's wife but I'm only coveting her with my eyes and imagination. ALSO doesn't hurt that she truly believes American Exceptionalism and she can't help but oooze that.

Oooo... American Exceptionalism... That ought to make for some real bawdy talk in bed! <LOL>

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648682 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/13/2012 7:54 PM
Biden didn't didn't go after or have the cajones to be as obnoxious and disrespectul as he was to Ryan. He probably feared that he would turn off women if he did. So the comparison is not really relevant. He's a phone either way you look at it. Biden gave Palin a pass.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 648979 of 745940
Subject: Re: Palin makes me hot Date: 10/15/2012 6:50 PM
Quayle wasn't a woman.

And he took it to Al Gore....hard.

Jedi

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement