UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 749254  
Subject: Passed the Senate Date: 12/6/2012 9:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
The Michigan Senate has passed their version if Freedom to work. Final passage has to wait until Tuesday due to a required five-day layover for bills to pass through the other chamber, but at this point it's a done deal. It's all over but the lawsuits and recalls.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658646 of 749254
Subject: Re: Passed the Senate Date: 12/6/2012 9:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
It's all over but the lawsuits and recalls.

They won't recall Snyder. Here in MI, the Lt Gov moves up to the top spot if the governor is recalled. Calley is more conservative than Snyder.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658647 of 749254
Subject: Re: Passed the Senate Date: 12/6/2012 9:24 PM
Recommendations: 0
Very, very exciting. Joining Virginia in the real world. Congrats.

arrete - we never strayed ...

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658654 of 749254
Subject: Re: Passed the Senate Date: 12/6/2012 9:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
It's all over but the lawsuits and recalls.

They won't recall Snyder. Here in MI, the Lt Gov moves up to the top spot if the governor is recalled. Calley is more conservative than Snyder.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I just saw Kudlow interview Snyder, he seems positively 4th street, er, positively "Rombushcain", it's amazing how "extreme" they paint republicans. He's for collective bargaining for benefits and i'm assuming by default both sides being at the same side of the table when it comes to benefits negotiations (dem negotiating with who got them elected), which inevitably happens. He's for slowing bankruptcy, which is extreme.

Did you notice how much liberals love Bob Dole lately? Man, Facebook is all atwitter, pardon the pun, of how republicans are trying to roll Bob Dole off a cliff because they won't go for some UN deal. You think they'd feel the same way if Bob Dole rolled into the senate to tell them not to raise taxes in an environment with 8% unemployment?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement