Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (67) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32850  
Subject: Re: Poll: Which guy would you choose? Date: 9/15/2004 4:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 37
Passionate, open minded, artistic guy with a zest for life. I know who I am without question but I am not so set in my ways that I can't appreciate new experiences. I don't have too many questions about life and I know I can handle most everything that it throws my way. Very comfortable working around the house or grilling out with some friends. Enjoy the arts, live music, the outdoors? I enjoy exploring. I am not into game playing, dishonesty or flighty behavior. Say it like it is, stick with your decision and let it go. Life is too short to operate any other way or get hung up on trivial topics. You should be the same to some degree.

Translation:

Passionate (horny), open minded (likes bi-chicks), artistic (looks at the paper after he wipes) guy with a zest for life (lives for today, has no money in the bank). I know who I am without question (so don't think you can change me) but I am not so set in my ways that I can't appreciate new experiences (in bed). I don't have too many questions about life (know it all) and I know I can handle most everything that it throws my way (and pompous to boot). Very comfortable working around the house (until you take over those duties) or grilling out with some friends (the boys on game day). Enjoy the arts (monster truck rallies), live music (drunk chicks put out better if they can't hear what I am saying to them), the outdoors? (I have never been outside so I don't know if I like it or not) I enjoy exploring (your wet sexy body). I am not into game playing (I play games), dishonesty (you will never hear a word of truth from me) or flighty behavior (turn the lights out on your way out). Say it like it is (as long as it's what I want to hear), stick with your decision (I have issues with waffling chicks in my past) and let it go (your problems don't concern me). Life is too short to operate any other way or get hung up on trivial topics (which is any of YOUR topics) . You should be the same (uh huh) to some degree (that degree being 'completely').

I like the second one better. But I'm not a chick.

RJ
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (67) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Apple

Wal-Mart Nixes Apple Pay
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement