UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1957796  
Subject: Paul Ryan... Date: 11/14/2012 10:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/12/ryan-says-ob...

He seems to be a straight forward kind of guy; he is not blazing away at others, supposing voter corruption etc. At least one guy on the GOP and rightie side can admit that President Obama won fair and square. Good for him.

Will he be back as a serious leadership candidate for the GOP?

Icemann
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836855 of 1957796
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan... Date: 11/15/2012 6:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Paul Ryan...Will he be back as a serious leadership candidate for the GOP?

I hope so--the Democrats will win again.

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836860 of 1957796
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan... Date: 11/15/2012 7:10 AM
Recommendations: 0
Will he be back as a serious leadership candidate for the GOP?

You mean he once was?

--FY

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836861 of 1957796
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan... Date: 11/15/2012 7:16 AM
Recommendations: 0
I saw Ryan's comments. He took the loss like an adult. Meanwhile, Willard is still crying about how Obama gave away "free stuff."

As for the future, I really couldn't care less to think about 2016.

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836864 of 1957796
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan... Date: 11/15/2012 7:38 AM
Recommendations: 1
Paul Ryan is a serious brown noser, and my mother, a diehard Republican, thought his demeanor was that of a smartass brat. She didn't like him as the VP candidate. I told you, you can't fool "the folks".

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement