Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 445618  
Subject: Paul Ryan is not done... Date: 11/15/2012 10:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Received in email. A request to contact your Congress-slime.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan lost on Election Day. But guess who's back in Washington, D.C.? Rep. Ryan.

That's right. The same Rep. Ryan who opposes abortion even in cases of rape and incest was re-elected to his seat in Congress -- and now he's leading the charge on the big budget fight that starts this week.

This is Paul Ryan's next best chance to cut the federal family-planning program and take away cancer screenings, maternity care, and affordable birth control from millions of women and families.

I just took action with NARAL Pro-Choice America and contacted my members of Congress. Please take a minute to do the same! Stop Rep. Ryan from severely cutting -- or eliminating altogether -- family-planning funding as part of the budget fight.

http://bit.ly/W62A2y

Thank you!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413068 of 445618
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan is not done... Date: 11/15/2012 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ryan actually lost his hometown in the Presidential. I don't think he's going to amount to much going forward.

Author: Adenovir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 413227 of 445618
Subject: Re: Paul Ryan is not done... Date: 11/18/2012 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 0
Ryan actually lost his hometown in the Presidential. I don't think he's going to amount to much going forward.

So you mean he's definitely running in 2016, then?

-Adenovir

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement