UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: whiteoakleaf Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4031  
Subject: PC-to-TV connection Date: 7/11/2008 11:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I want to view images on my TV screen that are stored on my PC. Any one know the name of the connector I need to buy?

Thanks! WOL
Print the post Back To Top
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4019 of 4031
Subject: Re: PC-to-TV connection Date: 7/27/2008 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I want to view images on my TV screen that are stored on my PC. Any one know the name of the connector I need to buy?

Thanks! WOL

You should be able to use an HDMI connector to your TV if it has one. If not, check to see if you have a USB connector on your TV. If you do not have either of these, your last option is to DL the images to a DVD, then play them on your DVD player. If you do not have any of these, you're probably out of luck.
HTH,
Kathleen

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement