UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blacktreechaser Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35400  
Subject: pci Date: 8/17/2014 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
PCI present annual yield is 8+%.

Here is a thumbnail description from Etrade website if interested.

"The Fund will seek to achieve its investment objectives by utilizing a dynamic asset allocation strategy among multiple fixed-income sectors in the global credit markets, including corporate debt, mortgage-related and other asset-backed securities, government and sovereign debt, taxable municipal bonds and other fixed-, variable- and floating-rate income-producing securities of the United States and foreign issuers, including emerging market issuers. Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC (the Investment Manager) serves as the investment manager of the Fund."

I did notice that 3 months ago, there were 7 or 8 Buys. Now it has 10 Holds and one Sell, although the share price has not changed much.

Been working on one of the big fires for past two weeks (cough, cough, cough). My tip --- invest in straw...these fires are burning hot, lots of bare, cooked, hydrophobic (look it up) ground out there now, gonna need lots of erosion control measures taken before winter.
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement