Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 184  
Subject: Peace{morning} Date: 5/23/2012 10:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Awake. First at 6, open door for cool air, back to lie down. Drink a slim-fast. I can eat real food after we go out somewhere.

Should go out today to buy a replacement recliner. Hope DH feels well, its his chair. Fed cats. try to ignore last night's scorpion bite.

read email, find AC's address for a package to send, and look at TMF and FAcebook.
the activities of the day.

js
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130 of 184
Subject: Re: Peace{morning} Date: 5/23/2012 10:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
sounds quite relaxed - thank you for sending me off with a vision of life as it may be lived

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 131 of 184
Subject: Re: Peace{morning} Date: 5/24/2012 10:18 PM
trying to create that illusion through describing it.
jts

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement