Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: xxramadaxx Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: peaked at $60?? Date: 7/25/2000 11:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Bought at $60 ...missed the $75..would you bail or hold? please advise.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gnilka Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 79 of 111
Subject: Re: peaked at $60?? Date: 7/26/2000 9:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Trms is a stock that could be a gold mine or just another hole in the ground. If you believe that a potential hiv/aids solution can be found then it shouldn't really matter where you buy in (still lower is always better). If you are worried about your investment maybe you could sell half and let the other half sink or swim. I'm proabably going to keep my shares, because one I believe the company will pull it off or at least have something to sell soon, be it research or a product, and two I don't have that many shares anyway. If you like this kind of company CERS is another to look at. They deal with blood purification which if successful will be another great stock. Both Cers and Trms have been hot lately.
Still, if you buy this stock to hold for product results you'll proabably need to hold it for a few more years.

gnilka

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement