Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So if I post messages talking about and supporting more than one issue then it is not peddling is that correct ?

When you're over 65, Medicare is your primary insurance. Any (affordable) insurance that your former employer offers as a retirement perk or you should purchase is a "Medi-Gap" insurance, i.e. makes up difference between what Medicare offers and you really want.

As I understand LTC insurance, it could pay either for excess days for rehabilitation and/or longterm residential care.

Medigap insurance is not the same as LTC insurance. Medi-gap is more like what we used to call "major
medical" insurance. The cost depends on what you personally have access to. Some employers offer Medigap insurance as a retirement benefit. Again, the cost will depend on your negotiating position.

Since the Medicaid recipient should already have spent down his estate before qualifying, the feds will not come after the children unless there is a trust that has hidden funds. Children are not responsible for the debts of their parents.

I don't think so at all. As a matter of fact, MTC and PFE have been working together on the next generation Cox II inhibitor. You can expect Celebrex and Vioxx to be history. MRK as well has a new Cox II in the pipeline.

Of all the stocks I wouldn't mind being 100% in, SUNW is near the top of the list. I's run with it until the business model stops working. May that never happen!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement