UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hondodog Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 134031  
Subject: Peggy Noonan woke up, at last Date: 5/16/2013 11:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
as noted a few days ago....Peggy Noonan is back on her game....

today a new, hotter evisceration of the Admin Scandals:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788732358290457848...
No one likes what they're seeing. The Justice Department assault on the Associated Press and the ugly politicization of the Internal Revenue Service have left the administration's credibility deeply, probably irretrievably damaged. They don't look jerky now, they look dirty. The patina of high-mindedness the president enjoyed is gone.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2ndHalf One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119108 of 134031
Subject: Re: Peggy Noonan woke up, at last Date: 5/17/2013 12:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Peggy is fool. She lost me when she backed Obama.

CN

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119109 of 134031
Subject: Re: Peggy Noonan woke up, at last Date: 5/17/2013 1:25 AM
Recommendations: 1
Whose doppel are you?

Author: 2ndHalf One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119134 of 134031
Subject: Re: Peggy Noonan woke up, at last Date: 5/17/2013 11:07 AM
Recommendations: 0
LOL. Maybe I will change my name to "The Dopple"

CN

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement