No. of Recommendations: 2
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/10/pelosis-pre-debate-adv...

I’m very confident that Joe Biden will do a great job. … I just would say one word to the Biden people: Women. Women. Whether you are talking about affordable health care, whether you are talking about Medicare, whether you are talking about Lilly Ledbetter, fair, equal pay, you know, ending discrimination in the workplace, the rest of it. I really think that the divide among single women for the president is like, 25 – 30 points, and we have to have married women in that category as well. … [Biden] was the author of the Violence Against Women Act, which Paul Ryan has voted against…
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jobs and the economy are overrated as topics. I can't believe Paul Ryan is for violence against women.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
From the link:

In fact, women, who are not a monolithic group any more than men are, don’t really rank reproductive issues at the top of their concerns. A recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey found that fewer than 1 percent of respondents mentioned women’s health or birth control as top election-year issues.

Joe, I think you have a winning issue. I think you should run with it full bore. Make the debate a referendum on women. Go for it.
No. of Recommendations: 0
2828 wrote: I can't believe Paul Ryan is for violence against women.

You can bet there was SOMETHING ELSE in that bill that was objectionable. That's usually the reason why one party votes against a bill. Someone inserts something in it, like sleight of hand, that's objectionable.
No. of Recommendations: 0
You can bet there was SOMETHING ELSE in that bill that was objectionable. That's usually the reason why one party votes against a bill. Someone inserts something in it, like sleight of hand, that's objectionable.
-------------------------------------------------
Yeah, i was just kidding. you got names of bills like "The Fair Pay Act" and you vote against it and all of a sudden you're against fair pay, you vote against, "The Affordable Care Act" and you're against affordable care. Too bad there's nothing in the affordable care act to make it affordable.
Jobs and the economy are overrated as topics. I can't believe Paul Ryan is for violence against women.

He also eats children. That's why he has abs to spare.

decath
2828 wrote: I can't believe Paul Ryan is for violence against women.

----------------------

These days it seems the only way to get something passed is load a bill up so that it has 55% good stuff and 45% crap. The reason it passes at all is the wording is just vague enough for both sides to think they have the 55%.
I just would say one word to the Biden people: Women. Women. Whether you are talking about affordable health care, whether you are talking about Medicare, whether you are talking about Lilly Ledbetter, fair, equal pay, you know, ending discrimination in the workplace, the rest of it. I really think that the divide among single women for the president is like, 25 – 30 points, and we have to have married women in that category as well. … [Biden] was the author of the Violence Against Women Act, which Paul Ryan has voted against…

Ryan can counter that Dems support Islam. Want to see a war on women, look at Islam.

Mike
Advertisement