Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Hi all
Let me say right up front I have always looked down my nose at "pinks" and those who traded them Well it's time to eat crow.

When Eric posted a heads up about HEMP when it was at .0018 i figured I could throw $750.00 at it and buy a hundred thousand shares (or there about), that was in November I think. Iv'e been trading it in and out for the last 2 months and am doing better with this stock percentage wise than I ever did with my "favs".

Remember DO, RIG, HP, and who can forget LU. among others.
So thanks Eric for the heads up on HEMP, and just to pay it forward you might want to do some research on EMBR, as always DYODD.

BTW if I would have held till today to sell that 100K shares in HEMP it would be worth 28K, but no complaints I still have 10K shares and I believe I will let it run a while.

cheers

ray
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hey Ray:

Some of my biggest winners ever were pennies. Not many of them made sense to buy into, and a good number of them tanked. But the few I got into, and more importantly, got out of at the right time more than made up for the losses.

HEMP looks like one that could actually have legs, what with all the talk about legislative changes (and a sympathetic choomie in the White House.)leading to legalization. To be sure, it will have competition from other legal producers, but that name might just make it the General Motors of its industry. [I mean the way GM used to be :-)]

~aj

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/obama-and-his-p...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hey ~aj

FWIW I took a position in GLCO about an hour ago @.038. My thinking is any marijauna stock is a winner as long as OBomination is in office. I'll sell out when he gets impeached...........:0)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hemp-life-today-llc-division-2...

link for GLCO
No. of Recommendations: 1
So thanks Eric for the heads up on HEMP, and just to pay it forward you might want to do some research on EMBR, as always DYODD.

Way to go Ray! Glad to hear you did well with it and thanks for EMBR. I'll take a look.

BTW if I would have held till today to sell that 100K shares in HEMP it would be worth 28K, but no complaints I still have 10K shares and I believe I will let it run a while.

The one thing to remember about HEMP is that it usually gets a bounce when there's good news about legalizing pot but the fact is that HEMP has nothing to do with marijuana. They basically are pushing for the legal use of the actual plant without THC. I don't know how well that will do but I rode it for the pot-bump, which made a nice jump.

I'm still getting email from that P&D'er and I'm about to post his latest.

Calabogie
Advertisement