Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My father is 72 years old. He works a full time job. Because of his age, he is being made to take his pension from the company he is working for. Are there any ways to avoid paying taxes on this money? From what I understand, he can not open an IRA and roll the money into it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.