UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jasongreene Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 27804  
Subject: Pepsi adding fees for monthly purchases! Date: 5/23/2012 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I received a letter saying that PEP will now charge $2 for optional cash purchases. It didn't spell it out whether or not that included automated monthly investments, so I'm assuming that it does. Can anyone confirm?

I currently invest $75 per month in PEP so that's ~2.5% lost in fees each month. I'm planning on stopping investments in PEP and picking up a new fee-free company. I'm thinking of DPS (Dr Pepper Snapple) since it would offset part of PEP's business. I was also thinking of PPS (Post Properties) or MMM (3M). My other monthly investments are listed below to give you an idea of the sectors that I hit. Any thoughts?

Aflac
Duke Energy
Procter & Gamble
Pepsi Co
Spectra Energy
Aqua America
Bank Of America
Colonial Properties Trust
Exxon Mobil
Johnson & Johnson
IBM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WyneFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27735 of 27804
Subject: Re: Pepsi adding fees for monthly purchases! Date: 5/24/2012 3:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Except for BOA (I sold and bought Wells Fargo instead) your list seems reasonable.

Author: retireewannabee Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27748 of 27804
Subject: Re: Pepsi adding fees for monthly purchases! Date: 9/21/2012 11:21 PM
3M!!!

I have always loved that company, a time or two tried to interview with them, they are innovators.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement