No. of Recommendations: 0
Perhaps if we compared notes, we might better be able to understand where each is coming from.

I do take loss of American lives personal B. I can't imagine you would feel otherwise.

But sometimes in the midst of divisive politics, people say things that if they just sat back a moment, would realize that loss of American lives regardless of which political party was at the helm, is a tragic event.

This is not a light hearted joking matter and I suspect you feel similarly.

As regards Obama's responsibility, I am surprised that you wouldn't be rather critical of his administration's handling of the matter both before the tragic event and after.

Can you honestly say that if Bush were president, there wouldn't be an absolute media blitz on this matter???

BTW, what happened to your original post?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement