UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726224  
Subject: Petition for official US recognition of Sealand Date: 11/15/2012 2:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I just signed the petition, linked below, asking President Obama to officially recognize The Principality of Sealand as an independent sovereign nation, with HRH Prince Michael as its lawful ruler.

I'm sharing the link here in case any of you would like to do the same. I'm hoping you will!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-recogni...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655222 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/15/2012 2:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I will not! ;-)

Don't bother me...I'm trying to secede from the Union.

Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655223 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/15/2012 3:03 AM
Recommendations: 0
I just signed the petition, linked below, asking President Obama to officially recognize The Principality of Sealand as an independent sovereign nation

Don't you increase the chances of being thrown under the bus if you get recognized?

--fleg

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655232 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/15/2012 8:53 AM
Have you applied for UN membership yet?

Do you have your own postage stamps yet? And currency?

If you get recognized as a nation, you can probably work to get
money to fight 'global warming' as you are an 'island nation' surrounded by rising seas!

t.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655320 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/15/2012 3:15 PM
I will not! ;-)

Don't bother me...I'm trying to secede from the Union.

Just like Paddy Roy Bates and his family created Sealand and seceded from the UK when he decided they were being too tyrannical about his style of radio broadcasting.

I should think you would sympathize. ;-)

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655321 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/15/2012 3:16 PM
Don't you increase the chances of being thrown under the bus if you get recognized?

--fleg

Oh, but Obama won't always be President.

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655615 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/16/2012 10:09 PM
Do you have your own postage stamps yet? And currency?

Yes.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655617 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/16/2012 10:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
There ya go andrew. I am signer #27 FWIW

Author: andrew61 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655618 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/16/2012 10:36 PM
There ya go andrew. I am signer #27 FWIW

Thank you!

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655620 of 726224
Subject: Re: Petition for official US recognition of Seal Date: 11/16/2012 10:45 PM

--fleg

Uh....I think you mean thrown under the platform....<g>

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement