Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: OperaBob Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 511  
Subject: Petition to Intel Date: 3/28/2002 2:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The plan was previously fee-free but overnight has become high fee.

Computershare has recently moved into Canada and taken over Montreal Trust's DRIP services. To date all Canadian Plans are fee free. This could all change.

Computershare is actively soliciting Cos. to the detriment of the small shareholder.

Below is a link to a petition to Intel to repeal the sudden changes.

If you know of anyone who might benefit by signing this petition could you pass the link on.

http://www.petitiononline.com/pita/petition.html

Thanks,
OB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 492 of 511
Subject: Re: Petition to Intel Date: 3/28/2002 9:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
OB,

Thanks for mentioning it here. I know I read a post by GLSmyth, that mentioned the petition (and had a link to the "other" boards).

I just want to confirm the date I started my Intel DRiP, then I'll come back to sign.

It is sad that companies like Intel can fall for ComputerShare's claims. It could/will have an affect on Intel loyalty/shareholders and ComputerShare's only concern is their bottom line. I would venture to guess the fees will add up to more than Intel was paying.

Odee

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement